Last weekend, my friend Jessica and I did the path for the Myrtle Beach Mini. For those of you who aren't aware, it's a pretty scenic view of. . .
The streets of Myrtle Beach, minus the last 2-3 miles:
And last week's time (walking and crossing the street with heavy traffic many times)?
So, I'm leaving tonight after a meal of great spaghetti!
Tomorrow, I'll be crossing the finish line for:
1. What Could be Better (33Miles)
2. Changed Forever (TobyMac/Nirva Ready)
3. Lose My Soul (TobyMac/Kirk Franklin/Mandisa)
4. Forgiveness (TobyMac/LeCrae)
5. Speak Life (TobyMac)
6. Come Together (Third Day)
7. Forgiven (Skillet)
8. It's Not Me It's You (Skillet)
9. Awake and Alive (Skillet)
10. Death of Me (Royal Tailor)
11. God Shaped Hole (Plumb)
12. Let me Feel you Shine (Passion/David Crowder Band)
13. One Thing Remains (Passion/Kristian Stanfill)
14. God's Not Dead (Newsboys)
15. Washed by the Water (NEEDTOBREATHE)
16. Shackles (Mary Mary)
17. Every Time you Run (Manafest)
18. No Plan B (Manafest)
19. Anger Management (LeCrae/Thi'sl)
20. I'm a Saint (LeCrae)
21. Go Hard (LeCrae/Tedashii)
22. Shine (David Crowder Band)
23. After All (David Crowder Band)
24. Already There (Casting Crowns)
25. You Found Me (Big Daddy Weave)
So, even though I won't be with my church family tomorrow, I will be praising the Lord through song and walking/running as hard as I can!